SIMS Parent App
The SIMS parent app is a system which allows parents and carers to keep fully up to date with the progress of their child at the Pingle Academy.
It allows parents and carers to check their child’s homework, timetable, attendance, reports as well as behaviour and reward information. Parents and carers will receive messages via the app, with important updates and academy information. Parents and carers are also able to access, review and request changes to the data held on you and your children direct from your smartphones as well as see key term dates.
You will be able to access our new parent app and website at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find on the SIMS Parent App:
- Academy term dates, calendar and contact details available at the click of a button
- Detailed information about your child’s attendance and engagement
- Homework set for your child
- Reports on your child’s achievement and progress
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of an emergency
- If you have more than one child at the academy, you will have access to this information for all your children, from the same app.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App:
- We will send you an activation email to the email address we currently hold for you (please ensure that we have your most recent email address). Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. When you get the email please ensure that you register first before downloading the app.
- You can login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from Google Play or Apple store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online: www.sims-parent.co.uk
- Data updates for your child should be completed within 14 days of the issue of the activation email. If a data update is not made within this timeframe, the academy will take it as confirmation that the parent/carer is approving that the current details are correct.
- If there are any changes throughout the year please use this system to update.
- If you do not have internet connection and are unable to access this, please contact us.
Please note your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact us. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact the academy if you require a replacement after this date. Parents/carers are responsible for the data security on their mobile devices/laptops and IT equipment.