- Reporting and Assessment
Reporting and Assessment
All students/parents and carers are issued with an Academic Summary three times each year.
The Academic Summary contains the following information:
- Attendance (termly and cumulative)
- Punctuality (termly and cumulative)
- Key Stage 2 band and Key Stage 2 SATS standardised scores
- End of course subject target (Key Stage 4 and 5)
- Predicted grade (Key Stage 4 and 5)
- Attitude to Learning score for each subject
- Overall Attitude to Learning score
At Key stage 3 students will be assessed using a variety of methods relevant to different subject areas e.g. completing an extended piece of writing, a practical experiment or an end of unit test which will all contribute to an overall assessment mark.
During KS4 and KS5, students will be assessed using a variety of different methods relevant to specific subject areas e.g. completing a practice exam question, an extended piece of writing or an end of unit test. These assessments support students’ projected grades. Summaries are sent to parent/carers and include an estimate of the grade that the teachers feel that the student can realistically be expected to gain on completion of their course.
|Parent Guide KS3||03rd Feb 2022||Download|
|Parent Guide KS4||03rd Feb 2022||Download|
|Parent Guide KS5||03rd Feb 2022||Download|