- A timetable showing homework for weeks A and B will be on the SIMS Parent App. Subjects which are studied more than 2 hours per week will have homework every week. Other subjects will have it every other week.
- Teachers will record homework on the SIMS Parent App.
- Homework is set to consolidate or develop work done in class, following schemes of work.
- Students will be bringing their books home more regularly, so you will see an evaluation of their work and their responses to marking.
- The Academy will monitor the setting and completion of work, checking its quality and frequency to ensure consistency.
- Students will be expected to complete homework on time.
- Parents/carers will be sent a text if a homework is missed so they can support to ensure it is completed.
- If the homework is still not completed, an after school homework catch-up session will be organised in the Library. Parents/carers will be informed of this by text.
All year groups will be given a knowledge organiser homework book which they must bring to the Academy every day.
Mrs Morris (English Faculty) has produced the following video to support students and parents/carers.
Parents & carers should contact the Academy if there are any issues relating to homework.
|Year 7: Term 1 Knowledge Organisers||16th Sep 2022||Download|
|Year 8: Term 1 Knowledge Organisers||16th Sep 2022||Download|
|Year 9: Term 1 Knowledge Organisers||16th Sep 2022||Download|
|Year 10: Term 1 Knowledge Organisers||16th Sep 2022||Download|
|Year 11: Term 1 Knowledge Organisers||16th Sep 2022||Download|