Open Evening 2021
Open evening for Year 5 and Year 6 Parents and Carers will take place on Thursday 7 October 2021, commencing at 6:00pm. Please find here a letter from Mr Hall and an invitation. Please return to this page to access the full set of resources.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PINGLE ACADEMY?
Please do explore our website which provides a wealth of information that will help you to find out more about our fantastic academy. You may also wish to:
- Download a copy of our academy prospectus.
- Read about our vision and priorities here.
- Look at the Year 6 into Year 7 transition page, which contains all of the information we shared with Year 6 students this summer as they prepared to start the academy in September, including a list of frequently asked questions.
- Find out about our Academy curriculum which sets out the knowledge and skills students will be taught in each year throughout their time at The Pingle Academy.
- View our Heads of Faculty introductions to their subjects.
- Take the virtual tour here.
MY CHILD HAS A SPECIAL EDUCATION NEED TO DISABILITY. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN THE ACADEMY?
Please phone the academy reception on 01283 216837 and ask to speak to either Mrs Harling, Head of the ERS, Ms Slavin, SENDCO or Miss Lane, Assistant SENDCo, who will be happy to help you. Alternatively, you may send an email to:
- Mrs Harling (email@example.com)
- Ms Slavin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Miss Lane (email@example.com)
Miss Sowter's Q&A with students
Our Head Prefects & Pingle in Action
Pingle in action 2019
Pingle in action 2020
ARC & Learning Support Base
Art & Technology
Modern Foreign Languages
Student & Parent Services