Uniform for all students, Years 7-11
- White formal cotton / polyester shirt with stiff, pointed collar and buttons up to the neck
(no puffed sleeves).
- Black Academy blazer with embroidered academy logo.
- Plain smart / formal black trousers (these must not be tight to the ankle)
or knee length plain black skirt (no short stretchy skirts).
- Academy tie.
- V-neck black jumper with embroidered academy logo may be worn under a blazer.
- Plain black or white socks. No bare ankles.
FROM SEPTEMBER 2019 ONLY BLACK SOCKS will be permitted.
- Plain black footwear with no other colours, logos or stripes. Smart shoes are preferred. No boots.
- Plain black turban or head scarf may be worn for religious reasons.
Students may wear their distinctive ties when they have been awarded for county / national or international sport. Head Boy, Head Girl, Deputies and Prefects also have distinctive ties.
Hairstyles: extreme cuts and colours are not permitted.
Jewellery: a wristwatch and one plain ring may be worn.
Make-up/Nails: no excessive make-up, nail varnish, false or acrylic nails.
Piercings: one plain stud may be worn in each ear. No other piercings are allowed.
- Red Pingle polo shirt with academy logo.
- Red Pingle outdoor top with academy logo.
- Black shorts / cycling shorts or plain, black tracksuit bottoms.
- Trainers and / or football / rugby boots.
- One piece swimsuit / swimming shorts or trunks and swimming hat.
NB: Please note that trainers / boots with blades or metal studs must not be worn on the artificial turf pitch because of increased risk of ankle and knee injury and damage to the playing surface.
Sixth Form Students:
There is no uniform in Years 12 and 13, but extreme forms of dress are not permitted.
Parents and carers are free to shop around for basic items of uniform, but please ensure they fit the above criteria. Our uniform is available from:
|Pupil Schoolwear||West Street,
Tel. 01283 224512
|Clothing 4 Schools||
25 High Street,